The Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions (SACC) synopsis is a summary of the changes that were introduced in the current Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions. The synopsis is identified by a version number consisting of four digits representing the calendar year and a sequence number. For example, "Version 2012-1" identifies the first release for the calendar year 2012.
To find information on changes introduced in previous versions of the Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions, please visit the SACC Synopsis Archive.
Questions related to the current SACC synopsis can be forwarded to the Procurement Policy Contacts.
SACC Synopsis Version 2021-1
The following revisions to the Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions (SACC) are included in Version 2021-1, dated May 20, 2021.
- Revisions related to Policy Notification 148: Entry into force of the Canada-United Kingdom Trade Continuity Agreement are included in this version. Please refer to this PN to view the affected SACC items.
- The following clauses were modified to fix broken links. These updates do not represent any substantive change to these clauses.
- A9051C - Existing Technical Publications: Translation, in English only
- B4050T - Interim Spares List - Bid
- B4075T – Welding Certificate - Bid
- B4075C – Welding Certificate - Contract
- C1201C – Basis of Payment – Contract Cost Principles 1031-2, in English only
- C1203C – Basis of Payment, in French only
- D5509C - Quality Assurance Requirements - Submarine Safety, in French only
- D5605C – Release Documents (Department of National Defence) – United States-based Contractor, in English only
- K3030C – License to Material Subject to Copyright, in French only
- M3060C - Canadian Content Certification
- M4025C – Priority of Documents
- M4506C – Financial Limitations - Total
- S3035T - Set-aside for Aboriginal Business, in French only
Section 5 – Standard Procurement Clauses
Subsection 5.D: Delivery, Inspection and Acceptance
ISO references were updated to reflect the latest versions of the ISO standards in the following clauses:
- D5402C Quality plan
- D5540C ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems - Requirements (Quality Assurance Code Q)
- D5544C Laboratories - ISO/IEC 17025:2017
Subsection K: General Conditions – Modifications
K9012C – Conditions Precedent to Payment: Clause is cancelled in its entirety