The Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions (SACC) synopsis is a summary of the changes that were introduced in the current Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions. The synopsis is identified by a version number consisting of four digits representing the calendar year and a sequence number. For example, "Version 2012-1" identifies the first release for the calendar year 2012.
To find information on changes introduced in previous versions of the Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions, please visit the SACC Synopsis Archive.
Questions related to the current SACC synopsis can be forwarded to the Procurement Policy Contacts.
SACC Synopsis Version 2021-2
The following revisions to the Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions (SACC) are included in Version 2021-2, dated December 2, 2021.
- The following clauses were modified to fix a broken link:
- 2010A: General conditions: Goods (medium complexity), Section 28 International sanctions
- 2010B: General conditions: Professional services (medium complexity), Section 30 International sanctions
- 2010C: General conditions: Services (medium complexity), Section 26 International sanctions
- 2015A: General conditions: Goods: Authorized Users (medium complexity), Section 28 International sanctions
- 2029: General Conditions - Goods or Services (Low Dollar Value), Section 24 International sanctions
- 2030: General Conditions - Higher Complexity – Goods, Section 42 International sanctions
- 2035: General Conditions - Higher Complexity – Services, Section 40 International sanctions
- 2040: General Conditions - Research and Development, Section 51 International sanctions
- R1210D: General condition (GC) 1: General provisions – Architectural and/or engineering services, GC1.14 International sanctions
- R2810D: General condition (GC) 1: General provisions – Construction services, GC1.19 International sanctions
Section 5 – Standard Procurement Clauses
Subsection 5.A: Instructions to Bidders / Contractors
A0272T: Basis of Selection - Multiple Items – Translation improvement, in French only.
Subsection 5.D: Delivery, Inspection and Acceptance
D6009C: Shipping instructions: Delivery and destination schedules unknown, subsection 2a - The email address is updated.