Learn More About the Tender Management Application (TMA)
TMA is only accessible to federal government employees, and only to federal departments, agencies and crown corporations. TMA is not used by businesses or the public. If your business is interested in finding opportunities with the Government of Canada, please visit Buyandsell.gc.ca Tenders. You can view and download tender notices and documents for free and without registration.
- Is TMA for me? Read the Get Started with the Tender Management Application page to find out who should use TMA to create and publish tenders
- How do I register to use TMA? Read the Get Started with the Tender Management Application page to learn how
- Who can answer my questions about TMA? Please visit Account Managers for Government Buyers to find your account manager.
- TMA Account Managers use Buyandsell.gc.ca Accounts to view and manage role assignments for TMA users in their department or agency. Sign into Buyandsell.gc.ca Accounts
- View published tenders on the Tenders minisite
- Contacts for Government Buyers
- Access the Supply Manual
- Find clauses and conditions in the SACC Manual