Procurement Applications Supported by Buyandsell.gc.ca
Access the main procurement applications supported by Buyandsell.gc.ca to assist in viewing, creating and managing tender notices (TMA), as well as Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements (SOSA). Additionally, request and personalize your Supplier Contract History Letter for business needs.
Find Policy and Guidelines
Procurement activities are governed by a framework of regulations, trade agreements, policies, and guidelines. Find relevant information and conditions for procurement processes in the Supply Manual, the Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions (SACC) Manual and the Government of Canada's Integrity Regime.
- Access the Supply Manual to find information about PWGSC's procurement process.
- Read the Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions (SACC) Manual to find contracting clauses and conditions.
- Learn how a strong government-wide Integrity Regime strengthens ethical business practices in public procurement and what suppliers need to know to comply with its requirements.
Find your Good or Service
Find the Goods and Services Identification Number (GSIN) codes related to your business to navigate across procurement and contract data.
- Commodity Type: Goods
- Commodity Type: Services
- Commodity Type: Services related to Goods
- Commodity Type: Construction
Learn how on Get Started with GSIN Codes page.
Find Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements
Access Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements (SOSA) to find PWGSC pre-qualified suppliers.
- Supply Arrangements (SA)
- National Master Standing Offers (NMSO)
- Regional Master Standing Offers (RMSO)
- National Individual Standing Offers (NISO)
- Regional Individual Standing Offers (RISO)
- Departmental Individual Standing Offers (DISO)
Businesses use SOSA to find your competition or possible bid partners and Government buyers find suppliers to help meet your needs.
Find Initiatives and Programs
Find information on policies, strategies and programs designed to improve and simplify the procurement process.
Find more Initiatives and Programs.