Learn more about For Government
- Buying for the Government of Canada
- Buying for non-federal governments and other organizations
- Procurement training course list
- Contacts for Government Buyers
- Resources for Government
Suppliers and Methods of Supply
- e-Purchasing - Online ordering and requisitions
- GCSurplus: What's For Sale
- PWGSC Procurement Tools Quick Reference
- Access the Supply Manual
- Find clauses and conditions in the SACC Manual
- Security Requirements Check List (SRCL):
- Get tips on completing a requisition
- Complete a Requisition for Goods, Services and Construction - PWGSC-TPSGC 9200
- Complete a Call-Up Against a Standing Offer - PWGSC-TPSGC 942
SOSA App is now available
Visit the Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements Application (SOSA App) to search and view standing offers and supply arrangements via an improved search. The SOSA App replaced the Standing Offer Index (SOI) in the fall of 2018.
UNSPSC will replace the GSIN
Coming in 2019, the United Nations Standard Products and Services Code (UNSPSC) will replace the Goods and Services Identification Numbers (GSIN) codes. There is no immediate impact to businesses or government buyers.
Publish tenders using the Tender Management Application (TMA)
Sign in to TMA to create and manage tender notices, upload documents and attachments, and manage your work in progress.
Buyandsell.gc.ca Accounts for TMA Account Managers
TMA Account Managers use Buyandsell.gc.ca Accounts to view and manage role assignments for TMA users in their department or agency.