Learn more about For Government
- Buying for the Government of Canada
- Procurement Training
- Contacts for Government Buyers
- Resources for Government
Suppliers and Methods of Supply
- Find a supplier
- Browse GSIN Codes
- Standing Offer Index (SOI)
- Service Selector: Find the right method of supply for services
- e-Purchasing - Online ordering and requisitions
- GCSurplus: What's For Sale
- PWGSC Procurement Tools Quick Reference
- Find clauses and conditions in the SACC Manual
- Security Requirements Check List (SRCL):
- Get tips on completing a requisition
- Complete a Requisition for Goods, Services and Construction - PWGSC-TPSGC 9200
- Complete a Call-Up Against a Standing Offer - PWGSC-TPSGC 942
Government announces new Defence Procurement Strategy (DPS)
Find out how the DPS will help enhance domestic and international competitiveness of Canadian defence-related firms and improve defence procurement outcomes. Information sessions have been scheduled for industry to hear more about the DPS and its implementation!
Publish tenders using the Tender Management Application (TMA)
Visit the new Tenders Management Application (TMA) minisite - the secure web-based publishing environment where Government of Canada (GC) procurement professionals create and manage tender notices, upload documents and attachments, and manage their work in progress.
Test an Innovation
Be the first to use, test and evaluate state-of-the-art innovations not yet available in the marketplace!
Learn more about the Build in Canada Innovation Program.