Learn more about For Government
- Buying for the Government of Canada
- Buying for provinces, territories and municipalities
- Procurement training course list
- Contacts for Government Buyers
- Resources for Government
Suppliers and Methods of Supply
- e-Purchasing - Online ordering and requisitions
- GCSurplus: What's For Sale
- PWGSC Procurement Tools Quick Reference
- Access the Supply Manual
- Find clauses and conditions in the SACC Manual
- Security Requirements Check List (SRCL):
- Get tips on completing a requisition
- Complete a Requisition for Goods, Services and Construction - PWGSC-TPSGC 9200
- Complete a Call-Up Against a Standing Offer - PWGSC-TPSGC 942
Find SOSA information quickly
Are you looking for a quick and easy way to find information on active standing offers or supply arrangements, or to find out when they expire? The new Snapshot of SOSA data makes it fast and easy to find just what you are looking for!
UNSPSC will replace the GSIN
Coming in 2017, the United Nations Standard Products and Services Code (UNSPSC) will replace the Goods and Services Identification Numbers (GSIN) codes. There is no immediate impact to businesses or government buyers.
Publish tenders using the Tender Management Application (TMA)
Sign in to TMA to create and manage tender notices, upload documents and attachments, and manage your work in progress.
Buyandsell.gc.ca Accounts for TMA Account Managers
TMA Account Managers use Buyandsell.gc.ca Accounts to view and manage role assignments for TMA users in their department or agency.
Test an Innovation
Be the first department or agency to use, test and evaluate state-of-the-art innovations not yet available in the marketplace! Learn more about the Build in Canada Innovation Program.