Learn more about For Government
- Buying for the Government of Canada
- Procurement Training
- Contacts for Government Buyers
- Resources for Government
Suppliers and Methods of Supply
- e-Purchasing - Online ordering and requisitions
- GCSurplus: What's For Sale
- PWGSC Procurement Tools Quick Reference
- Access the Supply Manual
- Find clauses and conditions in the SACC Manual
- Security Requirements Check List (SRCL):
- Get tips on completing a requisition
- Complete a Requisition for Goods, Services and Construction - PWGSC-TPSGC 9200
- Complete a Call-Up Against a Standing Offer - PWGSC-TPSGC 942
Publish tenders using the Tender Management Application (TMA)
Sign in to TMA to create and manage tender notices, upload documents and attachments, and manage your work in progress.
Buyandsell.gc.ca Accounts for TMA Account Managers
TMA Account Managers use Buyandsell.gc.ca Accounts to view and manage role assignments for TMA users in their department or agency.
Test an Innovation
Be the first department or agency to use, test and evaluate state-of-the-art innovations not yet available in the marketplace! Learn more about the Build in Canada Innovation Program.