Learn more about For Businesses
- Selling to the Government of Canada
- Contacts for Businesses
- Resources for Businesses
- Attend a Seminar
- Related Links
- Access My Account: Supplier Accounts (SRI)
- Sell a pre-commercialized innovation
- Find GSIN Codes
- Register to provide services
- View Contract History data
The Government of Canada is phasing out federal government cheques by April 2016 and paper paystubs by February 2015. Read more about direct deposit enrollment.
Want to improve your bidding strategy?
Read about the new PWGSC Learning from Bids Service.
Buy surplus government property
View, bid and buy surplus government property from GCSurplus