Learn more about For Businesses
- Selling to the Government of Canada
- Selling to non-federal governments and other organizations
- Contacts for Businesses
- Resources for Businesses
- Attend a Seminar
- Related Links
Help for smaller businesses
- Services for smaller businesses from Office of Small and Medium Enterprises
- Training seminars and events
- OSME Regional offices and National InfoLine
- Access My Account: Supplier Accounts (SRI)
- Find GSIN Codes
- Register to provide services
- View Contract History data
Request your own Supplier Contract History Letter. This is a useful service if you need proof of having done business with the Government of Canada, for example if you want to bid on international opportunities.
Find SOSA information quickly
Are you looking for a quick and easy way to find information on active standing offers or supply arrangements, or to find out when they expire? The new Snapshot of SOSA data makes it fast and easy to find just what you are looking for!
Open source micro-procurement
Are you a developer interested in working with the government on open source contracts under $10K? Register at the GC Developers Exchange to get notified of new opportunities!
UNSPSC will replace the GSIN
Coming in 2019, the United Nations Standard Products and Services Code (UNSPSC) will replace the Goods and Services Identification Numbers (GSIN) codes. There is no immediate impact to businesses or government buyers.
The Government of Canada is phasing out federal government cheques by April 2016 and paper paystubs by February 2015. Read more about direct deposit enrollment.
Buy surplus government property
View, bid and buy surplus government property from GCSurplus