Government of Canada procurement activities are principally carried out pursuant to a governing framework comprised of:
- statutes and regulations (including a challenge process);
- trade agreements; and
- policies, directives, procedures and guidelines.
Latest Policy Changes
June 21, 2018 – The Supply Manual and SACC Manual (versions 2018-1) have been updated in support of the following Policy Notifications, as applicable:
- PN-43U2: Use of Architectural and Engineering and Construction Services Contracting Authorities
- PN-127: Travel Directive and Incidentals
- PN-128: Additional delivery method for suppliers to National Capital Region's Bid Receiving Unit (Headquarters) - Canada Post Corporation's epost Connect service
- PN-128R1: Additional delivery method for suppliers to Bid Receiving Units: Canada Post Corporation's epost Connect service
Additional updates were done to update and improve content. The complete details of the revisions can be viewed in the Supply Manual Synopsis and the Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions (SACC) Synopsis.