Government of Canada procurement activities are principally carried out pursuant to a governing framework comprised of:
- statutes and regulations (including a challenge process);
- trade agreements; and
- policies, directives, procedures and guidelines.
Latest Policy Changes
December 6, 2018 – The Supply Manual and SACC Manual (versions 2018-2) have been updated in support of the following Policy Notifications, as applicable:
- PN-130: Transition to the e-Procurement Solution (EPS): Interim clauses for new RFSOs and RFSAs
- PN-131: Canadian Collaborative Procurement Initiative for Standing Offers
- PN-132: Requirements for the ethical procurement of apparel
- PN-135: Publishing Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements on the SOSA App
Additional updates were done to update and improve content. The complete details of the revisions can be viewed in the Supply Manual Synopsis and the Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions (SACC) Synopsis.