Table of Contents
Publications and documents for businesses
- Supply Manual
- Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions (SACC) Manual
- Policy Notifications for the Supply Manual and SACC Manual
- Code of Conduct for Procurement
Forms for businesses
- Acquisitions Forms - Provides businesses with the required procurement forms for their contractual documents.
- Agreement to Implement Employment Equity
- Contract Security Forms
- Surety bond forms:
Online tools for businesses
- The Government Electronic Tendering Service (GETS) is the official and free source suppliers should rely on to find Government of Canada tenders.
- GSIN Codes - Businesses use Goods and Services Identification Number codes to identify the goods and/or services they provide when registering in the Supplier Registration Information (SRI) system as potential suppliers to the federal government. As well, GSIN codes connect all of the procurement data on Buyandsell.gc.ca, including Tenders, Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements, and Contract History.
- UNSPSC Codes - The international classification system for procurement items called the United Nations Standard Products and Services Code (UNSPSC) will start to replace the Government of Canada’s Goods and Services Identification Numbers (GSIN) codes in 2021.
- Contract History - contains information on contracts awarded by PWGSC on behalf of all federal government departments and agencies since 2009.
- Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements (SOSA) - is open data about active standing offers and supply arrangements for goods and/or services held by pre-qualified suppliers. Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) issues standing offers and supply arrangements on behalf of all federal departments and agencies.
- Supplier Registration Information (SRI) - is a database of registered suppliers interested in selling to the federal government.
- Electronic procurement solution: The Government is moving federal procurement online. During this transition, you may be able to bid on some tender opportunities through SAP Ariba.
- Learn to navigate the federal procurement process - Access and download reference sheets, seminar notes and other tools developed by Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC).