Seminars on doing business with the Government of Canada
Interested in selling your goods or services to the federal government? Not sure where to start?
Procurement Assistance Canada offers free seminars to businesses interested in learning about the procurement process and how to sell goods and services to the Government of Canada.
Seminar topics include:
- New! Finding opportunities and supplying goods and services to the Government of Canada during COVID-19
- Overview of the contracting process
- Registering in supplier databases
- Finding key purchasing contacts
- Conducting market research through searching previously awarded contracts
- Searching for opportunities on the Tenders minisite
- Finding subcontracting opportunities
- Obtaining security clearances
- Bidding on opportunities
- Seminars are free!
- A registration fee may apply for seminars sponsored by outside organizations.
- Seminars can also be scheduled in your area or for your organization/association on request.
- Contact your regional office if you have any questions about our seminars.
- Access and download seminar notes and other tools developed by Procurement Assistance Canada.
We participate in a variety of events across the country to support businesses interested in selling to the Government of Canada.