Seminars on doing business with the Government of Canada
Interested in selling your goods or services to the federal government? Not sure where to start?
Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC) offers free seminars to businesses interested in learning about the procurement process and how to sell goods and services to the Government of Canada.
Seminar topics include:
- Overview of the contracting process
- Registering in supplier databases
- Finding key purchasing contacts
- Conducting market research through searching previously awarded contracts
- Searching for opportunities
- Finding subcontracting opportunities
- Obtaining security clearances
- Bidding on opportunities
View the full list of upcoming seminars.
- Seminars are free!
- A registration fee may apply for seminars sponsored by outside organizations in which PAC is a participant.
- Seminars can also be scheduled in your area or for your organization/association on request.
- Contact your PAC regional office if you have any questions about PAC seminars.
- Access and download seminar notes and other tools developed by PAC.
PAC participates in a variety of events across the country to support businesses interested in selling to the Government of Canada.