Table of Contents
- Publications and documents for government
- Forms and templates for government
- Online tools for government buyers
Publications and documents for government
- Code of Conduct for Procurement
- Green Procurement:
- Policy Notifications for the Supply Manual and SACC Manual
- Procurement Today - GCpedia
- Procurement Tools Quick Reference - provides information on the tools available to assist Government of Canada departments and agencies in carrying out their procurement activities.
- Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions (SACC) Manual
- Supply Manual
- Projected Major Procurement Activities for PWGSC - List that includes PWGSC’s projected major procurement activities for fiscal year 2013-2014. The list, in adherence with the principles of access and transparency, is aimed at providing potential suppliers with an advance look at PWGSC’s planned procurement activities in order for these suppliers to be adequately prepared to respond to the demand.
Forms and templates for government
- PWGSC Forms Catalogue
- Standard Procurement Templates
- Security Requirements Check List (SRCL):
- Complete and submit online (recommended) or complete and submit by mail or fax.
Online tools for government buyers
- Centralized Professional Services System (CPSS) ePortal - a centralized web-based portal designed to help federal department users in their procurement of Professional Services.
- Contract History - contains information on contracts awarded by PWGSC on behalf of all federal government departments and agencies for the last three years.
- e-Purchasing - provides federal government employees with electronic ordering of goods and services from the convenience of their desktop.
- GCSurplus - the Crown Assets Distribution online, closed bidding system. It allows buyers to view, bid and buy federal government surplus goods on the Internet.
- Shared Services Canada - Service Catalogue - provides quick access to goods and services such as: Microcomputers, Networking Equipment, Printing Products and Software provisioning.
- GSIN or Commodity Codes - a searchable database of commodities on the Supplier Information site.
- Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements Application (SOSA App) - an application that federal and authorized provincial and territorial buyers use to view and call-up against standing offers and supply arrangements.
- Supplier Information - searchable database of companies that have registered to do business with the federal government.
- Tenders minisite - the Government Electronic Tendering Service (GETS) which buyers must use to publish tender opportunities and related procurement notices that are subject to trade agreements and other departmental policies.
- Tender Management Application (TMA) - an application that buyers use to publish bid solicitations on the Tenders minisite.
- Transportation Management System (TMS) - a Web-based multi-carrier rating and shipping system that contains the National Master Standing Offer (NMSO) rates for courier and freight services, enabling government shippers to rate shop, ship, track and manage their daily shipments.