Our Web site has been designed to provide you with different ways to find and access information. If you need assistance locating information or using features, the links below can help you find what you are looking for.
The following information can help you find answers to some commonly asked questions about doing business with the Government of Canada:
- Search: Use plain language keywords to Search Buyandsell.gc.ca to find procurement information. Read our Search tips to improve your results.
- Register as a Supplier: To learn how to register to get your Procurement Business Number (PBN), how to access your SRI account, and find contact information, please visit the web page Register as a Supplier.
- Tenders: To learn how to search, find, and follow Government of Canada tender notices and awards, please visit the Tenders Get Started page.
- Goods and Services Identification Number (GSIN): To learn how to navigate across procurement data and find contact information for the division responsible for the procurement of your good or service, please visit the Get Started with GSIN Codes page.
- Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements (SOSA): To learn how to find information about businesses that are currently pre-qualified by PWGSC to supply goods and services to the Government of Canada, please visit the Get Started with SOSA page.
- Contract History: To learn how to search for PWGSC awarded contracts, please visit the Get Started with Contract History page.
You can learn about features that make our Web site more accessible by viewing the following:
You may use the following sources to find:
- Contacts for Businesses for questions about how to register as a supplier and sell to the federal government
- Contacts for Government Buyers for questions about how to buy on behalf of the federal government
You may also call the national InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148 to speak to support staff. The line is staffed Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 Eastern Standard/Daylight time.