Contacts for Government Buyers
- You may call the national InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148. The line is staffed Monday to Friday from 07:30 to 17:00 Eastern Standard/Daylight time.
- Account Managers for Government Buyers: are assigned to each department and agency to provide procurement advice and solutions.
- GCSurplus Contacts: is CAD's online, closed bidding system. It allows buyers to view, bid and buy federal government surplus goods on the Internet.
- GCdirectory: access to public servants' names, titles, telephone and facsimile numbers, departmental names, and office locations within the government.
- Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) Regional Offices: PWGSC maintains regional offices, which can provide you information about selling opportunities in your specific region.
- PWGSC on Publiservice (access for federal government employees only)
- Contacts for GSIN Codes: Use Contacts for GSIN Codes to find contact information for the division responsible for the procurement of goods or services.
- Professional Services Contacts: Contact information for the various professional service registration systems.
- Contract Security Program : Find out how to obtain security screening and comply with contract security requirements through the Contract Security Program.