Policy Notifications (PN) are documents that communicate changes, revisions, or updates to procurement policies and processes for the Acquisitions Program to PWGSC Acquisitions Branch and regional acquisition offices. Related modifications to the Supply Manual (SM) or the Standard Acquisition Clauses and Conditions (SACC) Manual are usually published simultaneously with the promulgation of the PN.
Legend for the Policy Notification (PN) table
- PNs remain "Active" until the changes are incorporated into the SM or SACC Manual. Information contained in active PNs take precedence over the content of these two manuals.
- PN is tagged as "Archived" 6 months following its release provided that the related changes have already been incorporated into the Supply Manual or SACC Manual.
- No change:
- The PN does not affect the content of the SM or SACC Manual and "no change" has been made. The designation “No change” was introduced on 2015-02-25, therefore only “Active” PNs at that time and PNs issued after this date may be designated as containing “no change”.
- SM/SACC Version:
- The version numbers in which the changes were incorporated.
- Policy Notification - Buyandsell.gc.ca
- CanadaBuys - Notification