Get prepared to sell to the government
- Learn about the basics of procurement
- Register for a seminar on finding opportunities and supplying goods and services to the Government of Canada during COVID-19
- Register for an overview of Canada’s new electronic procurement solution
Register as a supplier
The Government is moving federal procurement online, and changing the way government and suppliers interact to buy and sell goods and services. During this transition, you may be able to bid on some tender opportunities through the electronic procurement solution (on the SAP Ariba web-based tool), while others will continue to require bid submission through other methods such as a Public Services Procurement Canada (PSPC) bid receiving unit or electronically through the Canada Post e-post Connect application. Each procurement opportunity will clearly detail the delivery method to be used to submit a bid.
There are two types of registration for suppliers:
- Register in Supplier Registration Information (SRI) to obtain your procurement business number. This number is currently required for award of contracts that are not processed through the e-procurement solution.
- If you are already registered in SRI, verify that your supplier registration information is up-to-date.
- Register in SAP Ariba to prepare for the Government’s move to electronic procurement.
- If you are already registered in SAP Ariba, log in to verify your supplier details.
Find opportunities to sell goods and services to the GC
- Browse and search Government of Canada tenders: Search for bid opportunities from federal departments and agencies. Use the search filters to browse by date, location and Goods and Services Identification Number (GSIN).
If you need help understanding the federal procurement process or registering for a procurement business number:
- Contact the National InfoLine 1-800-811-1148 (Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm ET);
- Request a callback from Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC); or,
- Find a PAC regional office near you. We have a network of offices across Canada.
If you need help navigating SAP Ariba:
- Technical support: 1-888-247-4016
- Contact the CanadaBuys help desk.
- Sign up for Buyandsell.gc.ca news to receive the latest procurement-related news and website updates:
- Search, browse and subscribe to the latest tenders using the quick-search icons on the Tenders page.