Table of Contents
- Key Tools and Guides
- Standard Procurement Templates
- PWGSC Forms Catalogue
- Procurement on GCpedia
Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) has produced a number of resource tools and guides designed to help buyers complete procurement-related activities.
Key Tools and Guides
The following resources provide guidance to procurement professionals and other stakeholders involved in government procurement.
Resources for Specific Goods and Services
- Find information, tools, resources and methods of supply for Goods and Services.
- Search the entire Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements Application to find the right method of supply to procure goods and services.
Business Process Guides for Standing Offers/Supply Arrangements
- Standardized Call-up Limitations
- Volume Discounts
- Market Driven Supplier Base
- Postal Codes to Define Area of Delivery
Standard Procurement Templates
- Departmental Standard Procurement documents: PWGSC has implemented these standard documents for use by its contracting officers for competitive and non-competitive procurement of goods, services, or both.
PWGSC Forms Catalogue
- Forms Catalogue: This page provides access to acquisitions forms.
Procurement on GCpedia
The procurement community maintains a policies and processes page on GCpedia, the Government of Canada wiki. On this page you will find policies, processes, and guidelines that procurement specialists have in place in their respective departments.
NOTE: GCpedia is not accessible to the public.