Legal text for SACC item
- The Contractor must obtain Comprehensive Crime (Fidelity) insurance on a Blanket basis, and maintain it in force throughout the duration of the Contract period, in an amount as listed below:
- Insuring Agreement 1: Employee Dishonesty (Form A) in an amount of not less than $ ______ covering all employees of the Contractor. Such Fidelity Insurance must contain a "Third-Party Extension" or "Client Coverage" extending such coverage to Canada with respect to the risks associated with this agreement.
- Agreement II/III: Money & Securities Loss Inside Premises/Outside Premises in an amount not less than $ ________ ;
- The Comprehensive Crime insurance must include the following:
- Notice of Cancellation: The Contractor will provide the Contracting Authority thirty (30) days prior written notice of policy cancellation or any changes to the insurance policy.
- Loss Payee: Canada as its interest may appear or as it may direct.