Legal text for SACC item
- To be declared responsive, a bid must:
- comply with all the requirements of the bid solicitation;
- meet all mandatory technical evaluation criteria; and
- _______ (contracting officers are to insert one of the options provided under the remarks sections above)
- Bids not meeting (a) or (b) or (c) will be declared non responsive.. The responsive bid with the highest number of points will be recommended for award of a contract, provided that the total evaluated price does not exceed the budget available for this requirement.