Legal text for SACC item
- To be declared responsive, a bid must:
- comply with all the requirements of the bid solicitation;
- meet all mandatory technical evaluation criteria; and
- ______ (contracting officers are to insert one of the options provided under the remarks sections above).
- Bids not meeting (a) or (b) or (c) will be declared non-responsive. Neither the responsive bid that receives the highest number of points nor the one that proposed the lowest price will necessarily be accepted. The responsive bid with the lowest evaluated price per point will be recommended for award of a contract.