On this page:
- Find opportunities to sell goods and services related to COVID-19
- Get prepared to sell to the government
- Stay informed
- Request assistance
Find opportunities to sell goods and services related to COVID-19
There are a number of ways businesses can provide needed goods and services to support the Government of Canada’s whole-of-government response to Coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Browse and search Government of Canada tenders
Search for bid opportunities from federal departments and agencies. Use the search and filters to browse by date, location and Goods and Services Identification Number (GSIN).
View COVID-19 product specifications
Review the specifications for certain types of products that are needed, including certification standards.
Get prepared to sell to the government
- Sign up for a seminar on finding opportunities and supplying goods and services to the Government of Canada during COVID-19.
- Register as a supplier to obtain your procurement business number.
- If you are already registered, verify that your supplier registration information is up-to-date.
- Learn about the basics of procurement.
Sign up for Buyandsell.gc.ca news to receive the latest procurement-related news and website updates:
If you need help understanding the federal procurement process or registering as a supplier:
- Contact the National InfoLine 1-800-811-1148 (Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm ET).
- Request a callback from the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises.
- Find an Office of Small and Medium Enterprises regional office near you. We have a network of offices across Canada.