Federal procurement is moving online. During this transition, you may be able to bid on some tender opportunities through CanadaBuys. Some opportunities will continue to require bid submission through other methods such as a bid receiving unit or through Canada Post Connect. Each procurement opportunity will clearly detail the delivery method to submit a bid.
Register as a supplier:
- Register in SAP Ariba to bid on opportunities posted to the electronic procurement solution.
- Register in Supplier Registration Information (SRI) to obtain your procurement business number. This number is currently required for bids that are not processed through SAP Ariba.
- If you are already registered in SRI, verify that your supplier registration information is up-to-date.
- For step-by-step instructions to guide you through the registration process, view the Registering in SRI reference sheet.
- Register in sourcing tools for professional services
- Learn how to register in Public Services and Procurement Canada’s sourcing tools for specific types of professional services, including ProServices and SELECT.
- View the Professional services resource guide
Find opportunities to sell goods and services to the GC
Browse and search Government of Canada tenders: Search for opportunities from federal departments and agencies.
Learn about tenders on CanadaBuys: Detailed instructions on how to search for tenders, how to follow a saved search or tender notice, and how to find and use UNSPSC codes on CanadaBuys
Search Contract History
Contract History is information about contracts awarded by Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) since January 2009, on behalf of federal departments and agencies. The data can help you find your competition, including contract value.
Contract History is organized by the official supplier names of tender awards issued by PSPC. You can also filter the results by Good or Service, Department, or Supplier name.
Get ready for CanadaBuys
CanadaBuys will gradually replace Buyandsell.gc.ca. During the transition, instructions on both sites will inform you about the status of transition, and guide you to the right location for the information you need.
If you need help understanding the federal procurement process or registering for a procurement business number, contact us:
- National InfoLine 1-800-811-1148 (Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm ET); or
- Procurement Assistance Canada.
If you need any support using CanadaBuys, contact the contact the CanadaBuys Service Desk. This is the designated service desk for the electronic procurement solution.
- Learn about following a saved search or tender notice on CanadaBuys.
- Learn about customizing notifications in SAP Ariba.