MAINTENANCE DIVING EQUIPMENT (W8482-182212/B)
Tender Notice - Letter of Interest (LOI)/Request for Information (RFI)
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2021/03/31 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- C216C: Marine Architect and Engineering Services
- J019A: Maintenance, Repair, Modification, Rebuilding & Installation of Equipment related to Ships
- JX3655: Gas Generating and Dispensing Systems, Fixed or Mobile - Repair
- JX4220: Marine Life Saving and Diving Equipment - Repair
- JX4410: Industrial Boilers, Heating Plant Control System - Repair and Overhaul/Servicing
- JX4410A: Boilers, Marine - Repair and Overhaul
- JX4460: Air Purification Equipment - Repair
- JX6515: Medical and Surgical Instruments, Equipment and Supplies - Repair
- JX8120: Commercial and Industrial Gas Cylinders - Repair
- JX8145: Specialized Shipping and Storage Containers - Repair
- N1386: Explosive Ordnance Disposal Tools, Underwater
- N2040M: Marine Hardware and Hull Items (Small Craft)
- N3655: Gas Generating and Dispensing Systems, Fixed or Mobile
- N4220: Marine Life Saving and Diving Equipment
- N4410: Industrial Boilers
- N4460: Air Purification Equipment
- N6515: Medical and Surgical Instruments, Equipment and Supplies
- N8120: Commercial and Industrial Gas Cylinders
- N8145: Specialized Shipping and Storage Containers
- Region of delivery
- British Columbia
- National Capital Region
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- End user entity
- Department of National Defence
- Procurement entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Tendering procedure
- All interested suppliers may submit a bid
- Competitive procurement strategy
- N/A - P&A/LOI Only
- Trade agreement
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
Trade Agreement: NONE Tendering Procedures: All interested suppliers may submit a bid Competitive Procurement Strategy: N/A - P&A/LOI Only Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement: No Nature of Requirements: Amendment 001 This amendment 001 is raised to respond to questions from the Industry. _____________________________________ MAINTENANCE DIVING EQUIPMENT W8482-182212/B Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) is requesting Industry feedback regarding a requirement for the services related to the maintenance of equipment for diving operations for the Government of Canada, Department of National Defence (DND). This LOI supersedes the previous notice posted on Buy and Sell (W8482-182212/A). BACKGROUND INFORMATION: DND diving operations are a specialised capability and an inherently high risk-activity requiring an assortment of equipment to meet specific mission objectives and preserve the safety of personnel. The current maintenance strategy is based on three groups of equipment: 1. Personal diving equipment 2. Recompression chambers 3. Diving air compressors The diving equipment is located at multiple locations across Canada as diving operations are carried out by all elements of the CAF and due to an increase in operation tempo and reduced personnel, the current maintenance strategy is becoming unsustainable. DND is seeking to streamline this strategy through partnership with Industry. OBJECTIVES OF THIS LOI: - Provide industry with high level information on the types of diving equipment currently used by the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) and the maintenance requirement; - Solicit feedback from Industry on different methods of supply being considered by Canada; and - Invite interested suppliers to participate in virtual one-on-one meetings. CLOSING DATE FOR THE LOI: Responses to this LOI are to be submitted to the PWGSC Contracting Authority identified above, on or before March 31, 2021. Interested Respondents may submit their responses electronically to the PWGSC Contracting Authority, identified below via email: PWGSC Contracting Authority: Name: Julie Beaumier Title: Supply Team Leader Marine Services and Small Vessels Sector Telephone: 819-851-9981 E-mail: Julie.Beaumier@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca Delivery Date: Above-mentioned The Crown retains the right to negotiate with suppliers on any procurement. Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada.
- Contact name
- Beaumier, Julie
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- (613) 851-9981 ( )
- Contact address
11 Laurier St. / 11, rue Laurier Place du Portage, Phase III 6C2 Gatineau Quebec K1A 0S5
Find out who is interested in this tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
Support for smaller businesses
If you have questions specific to this procurement, please contact the Contracting Authority identified in the “Contact information” section of this tender notice.
If you need help understanding the federal procurement process or registering as a supplier, contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises. We have a network of offices across Canada.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.