Innovation Hub Method of Procurement (EN578-192320/A)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2019/02/18 14:00 Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- Notice type
- Letter of Interest (LOI)/Request for Information (RFI)
- AT919500: Transportation (R&D)
- AP518500: Oceanography (R&D)
- AP216000: Forestry (R&D)
- AP313000: Earth Sciences (R&D)
- AN117500: Medical (R&D)
- AG614500: Energy
- AG914558: Energy Efficiency Technology (R&D)
- AG214566: Gas Pipeline Technology (R&D)
- AJ716500: Humanities and Social Sciences (R&D)
- AJ311500: Climatology (R&D)
- AJ212500: Computer Science (R&D)
- AJ119000: Physics (R&D)
- AJ112000: Engineering (R&D)
- AJ110724: Biochemistry (R&D)
- AJ110700: Biology (R&D)
- AH215000: Environmental Sciences: Air, Water Pollution and other (R&D)
- AD917700: Military (R&D)
- AA910300: Agriculture (R&D)
- AA415500: Fisheries (R&D)
- AA415504: Aquaculture (R&D)
- R008A: Technical Engineering and Maintenance Services (TEMS) (Excludes requirements related to armament, R&D and R&O)
- D302D: Multimedia Services
- D302A: Informatics Professional Services
- C219C: Engineering Services
- N7030: ADP Software
- N6515: Medical and Surgical Instruments, Equipment and Supplies
- N6525: Imaging Equipment and Supplies: Medical, Dental, Veterinary
- R123AH: Project Management Services
- R019BF: Human Resource Services, Business Consulting/Change Management; Project Management Services
- Trade agreement
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- End user entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Contact name
- Wilson, Heather
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Contact address
10 rue Wellington Gatineau QC K1A 0S5 CA
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
January 21, 2019 – Amendment
As there continues to be demand from Innovation Hubs to participate in the engagement process, Canada is extending the period of the Request for Information and the questionnaire to February 18, 2019 at 14h00 EDT. Canada will analyze the responses received, and will continue to promote the RFI.
January 11, 2019 – Amendment
This amendment is raised to extend the Request for Information closing date.
The purpose of this Request for Information (RFI) is to seek information from suppliers, and in particular innovation hubs, incubators, accelerators and similar organizations (”Innovation Hubs”), on their interest, capacity and ability to enter into a method of procurement with Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) to provide the Government of Canada (GC) with innovative solutions.
The GC aims to help companies and businesses grow to better access markets at home and abroad. In addition, the GC is working to make opportunities easier to find, simpler to navigate and faster to award, with less administrative burden.
Innovation Hubs are key players in the innovation ecosystem providing a combination of services for businesses/innovators, which may include mentorship, funding, networking, training, office space, etc. Through this RFI, PSPC is seeking to obtain a better understanding of the innovation ecosystem, including the services provided by innovation hubs, incubators and accelerators.
The objective of this engagement is to inform suppliers of the intention to establish a new method of procurement and to obtain feedback from suppliers and Innovation Hubs on its feasibility.
The intent of this RFI is to assess the feasibility and market readiness of the method of procurement, as detailed in the RFI.
4. NEXT STEPS
Suppliers, and in particular Innovation Hubs are requested to complete the questionnaire included with this RFI. The intent of the questionnaire is to enable PSPC to identify interested suppliers and seek their feedback on the market readiness for the proposed method of procurement.
The questionnaire can be accessed at the following link:
4.2 ONE-ON-ONE MEETINGS
PSPC may offer suppliers the opportunity to meet one-on-one with GC representatives to discuss the proposed method of procurement.
To request a one-on-one meeting, interested parties, should complete the questionnaire and express interest to the question on one-on-one meetings.
One-on-one meetings may be made available starting January 21, 2019.
Following receipt of a request, Canada may contact the Innovation Hub to coordinate a one-on-one meeting. Participation in a one-on-one meeting is not mandatory in order to submit written feedback or for any subsequent process.
Canada may also contact Innovation Hubs directly to schedule a one-on-one meeting or seek their feedback via the questionnaire.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.