Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security (IDEaS) Program -Competitive Projects—Call for Proposals – Component 1a (W7714-186568)
- Publishing status
- Days to closing
- 1 month 1 day hence
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2018/05/24 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- Notice type
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Trade agreement
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- End user entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Contact name
- Caves, Kate
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Contact address
10 Wellington Gatineau QC K1A 0S2 CA
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) is issuing this Call for Proposals (CFP) on behalf of the Department of National Defence (DND) with the responsibility of providing the knowledge and technological advantage needed to address Canada’s defence and security interests.
The Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security (IDEaS) Program is new and was introduced by Canada’s defence policy “Strong, Secure, Engaged”. The Program fosters a competitive environment and challenges bidders with diverse skills and expertise from a variety of domains to develop innovative S&T solutions to Canada’s defence and security challenges. IDEaS aims to encourage and progress innovative solutions along a 9 level solution readiness level (SRL) S&T maturity Continuum
The Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA) applies to this procurement.
This procurement is excluded from the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) excluded from the application of the World Trade Organization—Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP), as well as excluded from the Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA).
This procurement requires a minimum of 50 percent of Canadian content—goods and services. Bidders must provide a valid Canadian Content certification with the proposal
Contractors may be required to possess valid security clearances, depending on the nature of the project, in order to have access to information and/or sites necessary for its execution.
- Understanding and addressing Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Recruit, retain, and reach 25% representation of women by 2026
- Cognitive Performance Enhancement
- Predicting and Optimizing Personnel Performance
- Human Performance in Extreme Climatic Environments
- Detection and Classification of Objects of Interest
- Persistent Maritime Surveillance
- Lightweight Ballistic Protection
- Chemical, Biological and Radiological (CBR) Hazard Detection and Planning
- Proactive Deterrence
- Collaboration of Robotic Systems
- Resilient Non-Global Positioning System (GPS) Based Positioning, Navigation and Timing
- Identification and Characterization of Space Objects
- What is in that Full Motion Video?
- Making Sense of the Chatter
- Cyber Attribution for the Defence of Canada
A bidders’ conference will be held in on April 25, 2018, 1pm to 4pm (Eastern Standard Time, EST) at 111 Sussex, Ottawa ON in the Victoria Hall.
Public Works and Government Services Canada
Defence Sciences Division
Telephone: (613) 447-6178
Email address: email@example.com
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.