Search and Track Large and High-speed UAVs (EN578-DB1707/A)
- Publishing status
- Days to closing
- 4 days 19 hours hence
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2018/03/01 14:00 Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- Notice type
- Letter of Interest (LOI)/Request for Information (RFI)
- AA415500: Fisheries (R&D)
- AT419628: Road Vehicle Safety (Research)
- AT619624: Road Vehicle Regulations (Research)
- AS419584: Marine Vessel Propulsion (Research)
- AA415504: Aquaculture (R&D)
- AA910300: Agriculture (R&D)
- AC217760: Missile Technology (R&D)
- AC517728: Conventional Military Weapons/Equipment (R&D)
- AD917700: Military (R&D)
- AC517748: Military Target Ranges/Systems (R&D)
- AC617768: Radar Defence Systems (R&D)
- AD917712: Biological Defence Technology (R&D)
- AD917716: Camouflage (R&D)
- AD917720: Chemical Defence Technology (R&D)
- AD917724: Combat Stress Effects (R&D)
- AG214562: Ethanol Fuel Technology (R&D)
- AG914558: Energy Efficiency Technology (R&D)
- AG914538: Cogeneration Technology (R&D)
- AG914510: Boiler Technology (R&D)
- AG414668: Wind Energy Systems (R&D)
- AG214600: Liquified Natural Gas Fuel Technology (R&D)
- AG214542: Compressed Natural Gas Fuel Technology (R&D)
- AH115032: Environmental Assessment (R&D)
- AH910222: Environmental Impact Study (R&D)
- AH215000: Environmental Sciences: Air, Water Pollution and other (R&D)
- AG214566: Gas Pipeline Technology (R&D)
- Trade agreement
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Tendering procedure
- Solely Canadian content
- Procurement entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- End user entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Contact name
- Huda Dahir
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Contact address
10 rue Wellington Gatineau QC K1A 0S5 CA
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
This Request for Information is issued under the BCIP Challenge Call for Proposals (EN578-DB1700/A).
Please refer to the CFP Solicitation Documents.
The Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) is a Research and Development (R&D) procurement program aimed at procuring, testing and evaluating R&D pre-commercialized goods and services in the late stage development (Technology Readiness Level 7 to 9). The BCIP recently launched a Challenge Call for Proposals (CFP) under the Military component of the BCIP to help testing departments solve challenges in innovative ways.
The purpose of this Request for Information (RFI) is to seek engagement with Industry on a number of questions related to Annex A – Challenge Details.
It is requested that responses to the questions at Annex B – Industry Engagement Questions be provided by the closing date of the tender notice to the contracting authority, Huda Dahir, at SSGP.SCPD@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca in a format that is readable on Microsoft Word 2013.
- The issuance of the RFI does not create an obligation for Canada to issue a subsequent Challenge.
- The RFI is not a bid solicitation and does not constitute a commitment, implied or otherwise, that the Government of Canada will take procurement action in this matter.
- Canada reserves the right to amend, delete or add, in whole or in part, any terms or provisions of this RFI document. Any revision will be provided in writing.
- No payment will be made for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of a response to the RFI.
- Canada will have the right to accept or reject any or all recommendations.
For further details please see the RFI document.
Canada retains the right to negotiate with suppliers on any procurement.
Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.