Crowdsourced RF Spectrum Data (CRC102517)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2017/10/25 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- National Capital Region
- Notice type
- Advance Contract Award Notice (ACAN)
- Trade agreement
- Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (CCFTA)
- Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (CPFTA)
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- World Trade Organization-Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP)
- Canada-Panama Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement (CKFTA)
- Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Industry Canada
- End user entity
- Industry Canada
- Contact name
- Nino, Anne
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Contact address
3701 Carling Avenue PO Box 11490 ON K2H 8S2 CA
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
Crowdsourced RF Spectrum Data
The Communications Research Centre (CRC), a branch of the Spectrum and Telecommunications Sector (STS), Department of Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED), has a requirement for a contract to obtain measurements of mobile phone Radio Frequency (RF) spectrum performance data from across Canada.
The main requirements for the crowdsourced smartphone radio spectrum data covered under this contract can be summarized as:
- Canadian RF spectrum current and historical usage, availability, and performance data across common wireless protocols such as 3G, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.