The service will provide access to both Country Risk & Financial Markets and Industry Analysis for four industries (01B68-15-0087)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2016/01/04 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- National Capital Region
- Notice type
- Advance Contract Award Notice (ACAN)
- Trade agreement
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- End user entity
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Contact name
- Nouh, Sami
- Contact phone
- Contact address
1341 BASELINE ROAD TOWER 3, Floor 5, Room 337 Ottawa ON K1A 0C5 CA
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
The Country Risk & Financial Markets Service consists of the following:
- Quarterly Country Forecast Reports: In-depth reviews and forecasts detailing the macroeconomic, political and business/operating environments.
- Monthly Country Updates: Monthly risk analysis of country focused issues. Monthly country ratings covering short-term and long-term political, economic and business risk; including systematic bullet point analysis for each area of risk for each country – regionally contextualized.
- Macroeconomic Forecasts: Monthly profile of country’s latest macro data with BMI commentary, featuring 2-year, 5–year and 10-year forecasts, plus consensus and government forecasts
- Economic database access: including historic indicators and forecasts for each country (1990-2019); all data exportable along with industry data points into Excel spreadsheets allowing for benchmarking and (multi)regional comparisons. For larger countries, this also includes data and information products on a sub-national basis, port basis, sub-sectoral basis, and (on occasion) firm basis.
The Industry Analysis Service for each of the 4 industries consists of:
- Quarterly Country Forecast Reports: Providing market overviews; industry forecast scenarios and the competitive landscape.
- Industry specific Forecasts: including historic data series and 5-year forecasts (ten year forecasts for certain sectors) for all key industry indicators, supported by explicit assumptions, plus analysis of key downside risks to the main forecast.
- Daily News Analysis: covering major industry, legislative, regulatory and company trends and developments
- Company Analysis: Comprehensive competitive intelligence and company profiles
- Company Intelligence Database: Proprietary database features full search and export facilities to identify and select companies by key criteria, including company name, location, nationality, industry sector and company size, and to export selected data to Excel
- Multinational Company Networks: Features multinational company homepages listing global site networks for each company, links to competitor and peer group networks, and daily company and industry news coverage. Includes proprietary information and analysis regarding competitive landscapes ranking peer group companies by estimated annual sales, employee size and registration date, both at country and regional levels.
The services provided will include access to PDF archives of all reports, use of the advanced search facility, and contact with Business Monitor Analysts and the Business Monitor Customer Services Team
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.