Help Canada combat Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) – submission form
Thank you for your response in support of the Government of Canada’s action plan for COVID-19.
Your Reference Number
Your reference number for your submission is: #40943.
1. Submission processing time
Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) has a dedicated team of procurement specialists who are assessing all responses as they come in.
We are experiencing a high volume of submissions. Our procurement specialists are currently working to assess, categorize and prioritize these submissions against the Government’s COVID-19 response needs.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2. Who will be contacted
We will contact suppliers who can meet identified requirements as they arise, however this does not mean every company who has submitted a response will be contacted by our procurement specialists.
3. What you can do in the meantime
Need to provide additional information to your submission?
- Complete the form again and type "AMENDED FORM" and include your reference number in the comments field
- Email BPME.OSME@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca (InfoLine) with your reference number and specify that you are providing additional information for your submission, including any additional details and/or attachments
Get prepared to sell to the government:
- Sign up for a seminar on Doing Business with the Government During COVID-19
- Register as a supplier to obtain your procurement business number
- If you are already registered, verify that your Supplier Registration Information is up-to-date
- New to selling to the government? Request a callback from the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises to understand the federal procurement process
Sign up for the latest procurement-related news, tenders and website updates: