Legal text for SACC item
- In this section, "Material" means anything that is created or developed by the Contractor as part of the Work under the Contract, and in which copyright subsists.
- The Contractor grants to Canada a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, fully-paid and royalty-free license to exercise all rights comprised in the copyright in the Material, for any government purposes. Canada may use independent contractors in the exercise of Canada's license pursuant to this clause.
- Copyright in any translation of the Material made by or for Canada belongs to Canada. Canada agrees to reproduce the Contractor's copyright notice, if any, on all copies of the Material, and to acknowledge the Contractor's title to the copyright in the original Work on all copies of translations of the Material effected by or for Canada.
- No restrictions other than those set out in this section must apply to Canada's use of copies of the Material or of translated versions of the Material.
- At the request of Canada, the Contractor must provide to Canada, at the completion of the Work or at such other time as Canada may require, a written permanent waiver of moral rights, in a form acceptable to Canada, from every author that contributed to the Material. If the Contractor is an author of the Material, the Contractor permanently waives its moral rights in respect of the Material.