Legal text for SACC item
All work is subject to Government Quality Assurance performed at the Contractor's or subcontractor's facility, and at the
installation site, by the Director of Quality Assurance, or its designated Quality Assurance Representative (QAR).
Director of Quality Assurance
National Defence Headquarters
MGen George R. Pearkes Building
101 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, ON K1A 0K2
Within 48 hours of contract award, the Contractor must contact the QAR. The name, location and phone number of the QAR can be obtained from the nearest National Defence Quality Assurance Region (NDQAR) listed below:
- Atlantic - Halifax 902-427-7150 / RDIMSHFXNDQARHALIFAX@forces.gc.ca
- Atlantic - Enfield 902-427-7224 / email@example.com
- Atlantic - East Marine 902-427-2354
- Quebec - Lévis 418-564-4728 / RAQDNQcLevisHCWPC@forces.gc.ca
- Quebec - Montreal 514-732-4401 or 514-732-4477 / NDQARMtlsvcclient@forces.gc.ca
- Quebec - Quebec City 418-844-5000, ext. 1518 / RAQDNQcQuebec@forces.gc.ca
- National Capital Region - Ottawa 343-549-3073 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ontario - Toronto 416-633-6200 ext. 5080 / NDQAR.GTA.QAM@forces.gc.ca
- Ontario - London 226-678-0704 / +NDQAR@forces.gc.ca
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan - Winnipeg 204-833-2500, ext. 6574 / Joe.Taferner@forces.gc.ca
- Alberta - 403-410-2320, ext. 3830 / Diane.Tupper@forces.gc.ca
- British Columbia - Vancouver 604-225-2520, ext. 2461 / CRNDQA.VAN@forces.gc.ca
- British Columbia - Victoria 250-363-1900 ext. 60236 / ESQQAWCVictoriaQAM@forces.gc.ca
- British Columbia - Esquimalt 250-363-1900 ext. 60241 / ESQQAWCVictoriaQAM@forces.gc.ca
The Contractor is responsible for performing, or having performed, all inspections and tests necessary to substantiate that the material or services provided conform to the requirements of the Contract.
The Contractor must provide, at no additional cost, all applicable test data, all technical data, test pieces and samples as may reasonably be required by the QAR to verify conformity to the requirements of the Contract. The Contractor must forward at its expense such technical data, test data, test pieces and samples to such location as the QAR may direct.
Quality control, inspection and test records that substantiate conformity to the specified requirements, including records of corrective actions, must be retained by the Contractor for three years from the date of completion or termination of the Contract and must be made available to the QAR upon request.