The Government of Canada wants to help small and medium businesses sell to the government.
The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME), as part of Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC), is here to make it easier for smaller businesses to bid on federal contracting opportunities.
We do that by:
- finding out what stops them from submitting a bid;
- advising government buyers and policy-makers on the concerns of small and medium businesses; and by,
- suggesting ways to make tools and processes better so that it’s easier for smaller businesses to compete for contracts.
How can the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises help you?
The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises can help you to better understand how the government buys goods and services, and how you can navigate the process to find opportunities.
Get prepared to sell to the government
- Attend a webinar about doing business with the Government of Canada;
- Register as a supplier; or
- If you are registered as a supplier, verify your Supplier Registration Information
- Request a callback from the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises to understand the federal procurement process
- Find an Office of Small and Medium Enterprises regional office near you. We have a network of offices across Canada.