OCFC2 - Draft RFP (W8486-137549/D)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2016/08/26 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of delivery
- Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, National Capital Region, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon, Foreign
- Notice type
- Letter of Interest (LOI)/Request for Information (RFI)
- N8405: Outerwear
- N8410: Outerwear, Women's
- N8415: Clothing, Special Purpose
- N8420: Underwear and Nightwear, Men's
- N8425: Underwear and Nightwear, Women's
- N8430: Footwear, Men's
- N8435: Footwear, Women's
- N8440: Hosiery, Handwear and Clothing Accessories, Men's
- N8445: Hosiery, Handwear and Clothing Accessories, Women's
- N8455: Badges and Insignia
- N8465: Individual Equipment
- N8475: Specialized Flight Clothing and Accessories
- Trade agreement
- Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT)
- Tendering procedure
- All interested suppliers may submit a bid
- Procurement entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- End user entity
- Department of National Defence
- Contact name
- Benoit, Patrick
- Contact phone
- (613) 864-9886 ( )
- Contact address
11 Laurier St./ 11, rue Laurier 6A2, Place du Portage Gatineau, Québec K1A 0S5
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
Trade Agreement: Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT) Tendering Procedures: All interested suppliers may submit a bid Competitive Procurement Strategy: Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement: Yes Nature of Requirements: Request For Information on the draft Request For Proposal of the Operational Clothing and Footwear Consolidated Contract (OCFC2) of the Department of National Defence. Delivery Date: Above-mentioned The Crown retains the right to negotiate with suppliers on any procurement. Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.