CBSA UNIFORM PROGRAM (47131-144608/A)
- Publishing status
- Days to closing
- 6 years 7 months ago
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2014/04/04 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of delivery
- Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, National Capital Region, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon, Foreign
- Notice type
- Letter of Interest (LOI)/Request for Information (RFI)
- Trade agreement
- Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT)
- Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (CPFTA)
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- World Trade Organization-Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP)
- Canada-Panama Free Trade Agreement
- Tendering procedure
- All interested suppliers may submit a bid
- Competitive procurement strategy
- N/A - P&A/LOI Only
- Procurement entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- End user entity
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Contact name
- Benoit, Patrick
- Contact phone
- (819) 956-2598 ( )
- Contact fax
- (819) 956-5454
- Contact address
11 Laurier St./ 11, rue Laurier 6A2, Place du Portage Gatineau, Québec K1A 0S5
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
Trade Agreement: WTO-AGP/NAFTA/AIT/Canada FTAs with Peru/Colombia/Panama Tendering Procedures: All interested suppliers may submit a bid Attachment: YES (MERX) Electronic Competitive Procurement Strategy: N/A - P&A/LOI Only Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement: No Nature of Requirements: CBSA UNIFORM PROGRAM The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) has a requirement for the provision of uniforms and related accessories, management services including but not limited to uniform design, manufacturing, inventory management and warehousing, ordering, distribution and program data management services. National and international deliveries may be required by CBSA and destinations will be specified at time of orders. The requirement is for an initial period of 3 years with 3 options to extend the Contract period by 1 year each. Delivery Date: Above-mentioned The Crown retains the right to negotiate with suppliers on any procurement. Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.