LGBTQ2+ National Monument (10200856)
Tender Notice - Request for Qualification (RQ)
- Days until closing
- 2 months 6 days hence
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2021/01/05 15:00 Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Region of delivery
- National Capital Region
- End user entity
- Canadian Heritage
- Procurement entity
- Canadian Heritage
- Region of opportunity
- Tendering procedure
- Trade agreement
- Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (CCFTA)
- Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (CPFTA)
- World Trade Organization-Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP)
- Canada-Panama Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement (CKFTA)
- Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
- Canada-Ukraine Free Trade Agreement
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
The Department of Canadian Heritage is launching a national design competition inviting teams of professional artists, landscape architects, architects and other urban design professionals to create a design concept for the LGBTQ2+ National Monument.
This is the first phase of a two-phase competition: the Request for Qualifications will evaluate qualifications to create a shortlist of up to five design teams, and the Request for Proposals will invite the finalists to develop concepts and select a winning proposal.
By submitting a submission, design teams confirm that they have read the entire Request for Qualifications and that:
- they consider themselves to meet all the mandatory eligibility requirements outlined in the document;
- all information provided is complete, true and accurate;
- they agree to be bound by the instructions, clauses and conditions of this Request for Qualifications and accept the clauses and conditions should they be invited submit a proposal as part of the Request for Proposals.
- Contact name
- Theriault, Joelle
- Contact email
Find out who is interested in this tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
Support for smaller businesses
If you have questions specific to this procurement, please contact the Contracting Authority identified in the “Contact information” section of this tender notice.
If you need help understanding the federal procurement process or registering as a supplier, contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises. We have a network of offices across Canada.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.