Office Relocation, Furniture Installation, and Tenant Accommodation Support (F5211-190098)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2019/07/10 14:00 Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Aboriginal Lands, Alberta, British Columbia, Canada, Europe, Manitoba, Mexico, National Capital Region, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, United States, Yukon, Foreign, World
- Region of delivery
- National Capital Region
- Notice type
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Trade agreement
- Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (CCFTA)
- Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (CPFTA)
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- World Trade Organization-Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP)
- Canada-Panama Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement (CKFTA)
- Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- End user entity
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Contact name
- Guerrero, Jamey
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Contact address
301 Bishop Drive Fredericton NB E3C 2M6 CA
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
Amendment One - To respond to bidders' questions.
The Human Resources and Corporate Services Branch (HRCS), on behalf of the Department of Fisheries and Oceans and Coast Guard (DFO-Coast Guard), has a requirement for the provision of relocation services of office equipment and furniture, furniture installation, and general accommodation support. These services include the installation and reconfiguration of panel systems. The work will be requested by an email request detailing the job requirements and may include requests during the day, evening, overnight or weekends.
One of the key roles for the National Capital Region (NCR) Real Property Environmental Management (RPEM) is to offer on-going accommodation support to DFO-Coast Guard employees in a number of buildings within the NCR. Small moves and minor reconfigurations are typically done during normal working hours while larger projects are typically completed during evenings and weekends.
Furthermore, DFO-Coast Guard may require support to complete some larger internal moves/reconfiguration projects throughout the contract period. The personnel are to accomplish various tasks servicing all DFO-Coast Guard employees in the NCR. This work may be requested for any time during the week, day or night, weekday or weekends and consists of completing tasks associated to briefcase moves, regular moves and office case good relocation as well as installing televisions, white boards, etc.
- One (1) Daily Installer will be posted at 200 Kent Street Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 16:00. The Daily Installer is responsible for completing the small moves, reconfigurations and daily tasks submitted through daily task requests at 200 Kent Street, 200 Elgin Street, and 300 Laurier Avenue as required. The Daily Installer must have a cell phone provided by their company in order to be reachable throughout the daily working hours.
- Multiple Resources may be named as the Daily Installer and be posted on a rotational basis at the Contractor’s discretion. The same resource does not have to be the same person each work day.
- Resources identified as a Daily Installer must hold a valid Secret security clearance and meet the minimum requirements detailed in the Evaluation Criteria.
- When requested, the Contractor will be responsible for providing sufficient Resources for tasks to complete the work within the required time frame described in the work request.
- Each move or reconfiguration, regardless of how big or small, requires a crew supervisor and moving personnel that are knowledgeable in the disconnecting and reconnecting of desktop and laptop computer equipment.
- All resources as part of the Installation Crew must have Reliability security clearance.
Tools and Other Resources:
The Contractor must provide all the resources, tools, lifting equipment and supplies, necessary to perform all tasks properly, efficiently and safely, at his own costs.
The Contractor, under its discretion, is responsible for providing a vehicle suitable for each project. It is expected that the Contractor will not use a vehicle larger for what is required. The largest vehicle that DFO’s loading docks can accommodate is a five-ton truck.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.