Accessibility Procurement Pilot: Call for Proposals (CFP) (24062-180181/B)
- Publishing status
- Days to closing
- 2 weeks 3 hours hence
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2018/01/31 14:00 Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- National Capital Region
- Notice type
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Trade agreement
- Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (CCFTA)
- Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (CPFTA)
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- World Trade Organization-Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP)
- Canada-Panama Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement (CKFTA)
- Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- End user entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Contact name
- Wilson, Heather
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Contact address
11 Laurier Street Gatineau QC K1A 0S5 CA
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
January 15, 2018 – Amendment
Amendment 001 is raised to make amendments to the Call for Proposals solicitation document and to answer questions posed by suppliers.
Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC), also known as, Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC), is issuing a Call for Proposals (CFP) on behalf of the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat (TBS) and the Public Service Commission of Canada (PSC).
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat (TBS) and the Public Service Commission of Canada (PSC) have separate challenge-based requirements for existing or developmental but not proprietary open source software solutions (Solution) to address the long standing barrier of accessibility in support of:
- the Open by Default Pilot portal
- job seekers searching for and applying to federal government jobs
“Developmental” means, open source software to be developed under the resulting Contract.
More specifically, Canada is looking to work more closely with leading innovators in Canada and abroad to help address accessibility challenges relating to:
- documents on the Open by Default Pilot portal, which is housed on the open government website, www.Open.Canada.ca (“Open Government website”) as described in Annex A of the CFP.
- searching for and applying to federal government jobs as described in Annex B of the CFP.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS (CFP) PROCUREMENT APPROACH
This CFP process involves a three-stage procurement process.
- Stage 1: Proposal Submission, Evaluation and Selection for Phase 1
- Stage 2: Contracting Process for Phase 1
- Stage 3: Selection and Contracting Process for Phases 2 and 3
The objective of Stage 1 is to:
- solicit, evaluate and rank the responsive proposals based on their technical score resulting from this CFP
- recommend issuance of a contract to up to three of the top-ranked responsive proposals
The objective of Stage 2 is to:
- issue contracts to up to three of the top-ranked responsive proposals for each challenge
- complete the Work under Phase 1 of the resulting contract
The objective of Stage 3 is to:
- evaluate the deliverables provided under Phase 1
- select contractor(s) to move on to Phases 2 and 3
The selection of proposal(s) for contracting does not constitute a guarantee on the part of Canada that a contract will be awarded.
MANDATORY AND POINT RATED EVALUATION CRITERIA:
The mandatory and point rated evaluation criteria are included in Attachment 3 of the CFP for Stage 1. The point rated criteria for Stage 3 are included in Annex D of the CFP.
OPTIONAL BIDDERS’ WEBINAR
French and English language bidders’ webinars will be held on January 9, 2018.
- The French bidders’ webinar will be held from 11h00 to 12h00 EST
- The English bidders’ webinar will be held from 13h30 to 14h30 EST
The scope of the requirement outlined in this CFP solicitation will be reviewed during the webinar and questions will be answered. It is recommended that Bidders who intend to submit a proposal participate. Bidders who do not attend will not be precluded from submitting a proposal.
Bidders are requested to register by emailing the following information to Contracting Authority at TPSGC.paouvertpardefaut-apopenbydefault.PWGSC@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca no later than January 8, 2018 at 14h00 EST.
- Bidder’s name (Organization)
- Bidder’s contact email address
- Any questions the Bidder would like to be addressed at the Webinar regarding the requirement.
All enquiries must be submitted in writing to the Contracting Authority no later than 10 calendar days before the CFP closing date.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.