National Asset Review 2018-Parks Canada (5P300-17-5359)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2017/09/19 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- National Capital Region
- Notice type
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Trade agreement
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Tendering procedure
- Procurement entity
- Parks Canada
- End user entity
- Parks Canada
- Contact name
- Sheehan, Colleen
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Contact address
10 Barters Hill PO Box 1268 St John's NL A1C 5M9 CA
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
Parks Canada Agency (PCA) requires third party multi-disciplinary architectural, engineering and asset management services, including cost estimation, to complete a comprehensive evaluation of PCA assets through a combination of three approaches.
- Detailed asset assessments for a pre-selected list of a various categories of PCA built assets, located in geographic locations across Canada. Assessments will be comprised of onsite visual assessments and asset performance evaluations culminating in recommendations covering deferred work, improvement, rehabilitation needs (including estimates and timeline), and operation and maintenance (including inspection) considerations.
- Desktop asset evaluations through data review and gap analysis exercises to assess the quality of the data available and inform the portfolio wide analysis.
- Portfolio wide sustainable asset management data analysis and cost estimation based on data collected by the Consultant (during asset assessments) and data provided by PCA. Analysis is to include tangible recommendations for a sustainable portfolio asset management plan including cost estimates and project scheduling.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.