Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) - Challenge Call for Proposals (EN578-DB1700/A)
- Publishing status
- Days to closing
- 5 months 1 week hence
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2018/03/29 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of opportunity
- Region of delivery
- Notice type
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- AT419628: Road Vehicle Safety (Research)
- AT619624: Road Vehicle Regulations (Research)
- AS419584: Marine Vessel Propulsion (Research)
- AA415500: Fisheries (R&D)
- AA415504: Aquaculture (R&D)
- AA910300: Agriculture (R&D)
- AC217760: Missile Technology (R&D)
- AC517728: Conventional Military Weapons/Equipment (R&D)
- AD917700: Military (R&D)
- AC517748: Military Target Ranges/Systems (R&D)
- AC617768: Radar Defence Systems (R&D)
- AD917712: Biological Defence Technology (R&D)
- AD917716: Camouflage (R&D)
- AD917720: Chemical Defence Technology (R&D)
- AD917724: Combat Stress Effects (R&D)
- AG214562: Ethanol Fuel Technology (R&D)
- AG914558: Energy Efficiency Technology (R&D)
- AG914538: Cogeneration Technology (R&D)
- AG914510: Boiler Technology (R&D)
- AG414668: Wind Energy Systems (R&D)
- AG214600: Liquified Natural Gas Fuel Technology (R&D)
- AG214542: Compressed Natural Gas Fuel Technology (R&D)
- AH115032: Environmental Assessment (R&D)
- AH910222: Environmental Impact Study (R&D)
- AH215000: Environmental Sciences: Air, Water Pollution and other (R&D)
- AG214566: Gas Pipeline Technology (R&D)
- Trade agreement
- Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT)
- Tendering procedure
- Solely Canadian content
- Procurement entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- End user entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Contact name
- Dahir, Huda
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Contact address
11 Laurier Street Gatineau QC K1A 0S5 CA
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
*** Please see amendment 001 to the Solicitation document for Teleconference Questions and Answers.***
Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC), Office of Small and Medium Enterprises and Stakeholder Engagement (OSME-SE), under the Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP), has a requirement to procure:
- Research and Development (R&D) innovative pre-commercialized goods and services (referred to as Innovations) that are in late stage of development; and
- Support services such as installation, training and testing support services for the pre-commercial Innovations procured under the BCIP.
The BCIP is a R&D procurement program aimed at procuring, testing and evaluating R&D pre-commercialized goods and services in the late stage development (Technology Readiness Level 7 to 9).
The BCIP Challenge Call for Proposals (CFP) is an invitation to the scientific, technical and innovation communities to submit innovative science and technology proposals in response to Government of Canada challenges under the Military component of the BCIP. The BCIP Challenge CFP will cover a wide range of subjects and seeks solutions to address a number of scientific and technological needs faced by various Testing Departments.
Challenges issued under the BCIP Challenge CFP will be published on an ongoing basis and will be listed on this page.
All information related to Proposal Submission, Evaluation Procedures and Basis of Selection are contained in the CFP solicitation document and its attachments below.
For general BCIP information, Bidders can visit the BCIP website.
Frequently asked questions, as well as on-going Bidder questions will answered and published in an amendment to the CFP Solicitation Document below.
Multiple Bidder conferences will be held throughout the year. Bidders are encouraged to check the events website for the date, time, and language profile of the event. The scope of the requirement outlined in the bid solicitation will be reviewed during the conferences and questions will be answered. It is recommended that bidders who intend to submit a proposal participate.
Enquiries regarding the BCIP Challenge Call for Proposals solicitation must be directed to: SSGP.SCPD@pwgsc.gc.ca
There are currently no open Challenges. If you have an innovation for which you would like to submit a proposal, please consult the BCIP Call for Proposals – Call 007 at https://buyandsell.gc.ca/procurement-data/tender-notice/PW-17-00762630
You can consult previous Challenges that have expired below.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.