Reference sheets for suppliers
These reference sheets for suppliers were prepared by Procurement Assistance Canada. Each reference sheet provides useful links and resources for different steps of the federal procurement process. We recommend that you bookmark these pages or download the reference sheets for easy reference.
- Getting Started Selling to the Government of Canada
- Registering in the Supplier Registration Information system
- Preparing to Bid on an Opportunity
- Defence and security procurement
- Mythbusting Government Procurement
- Introduction to Federal Procurement
- Doing Business with the Government of Canada
- Finding Opportunities on the Government Electronic Tendering Service
- Bidding on Opportunities
- Supplying Professional Services to the Government of Canada
If you need help understanding the federal procurement process or registering for a procurement business number,
- Contact the National InfoLine 1-800-811-1148 (Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm ET);
- Request a callback from Procurement Assistance Canada; or,
- Find a regional office near you. We have a network of offices across Canada.