April 24, 2018 - Gatineau - A security update to the Buyandsell.gc.ca website is scheduled to begin at noon, 12:00 ET, on Wednesday, April 25, 2018. During this update, the Buyandsell.gc.ca business services, including the Government Electronic Tendering Service (GETS), will be completely unavailable.
We expect that Buyandsell.gc.ca, including the Government Electronic Tendering Service (GETS) and the Tender Management Application (TMA), will be unavailable until the end of the business day, April 25, 2018. We apologize for this inconvenience and will provide an update as soon as possible.
Impacts during the update
Buyandsell.gc.ca website unavailable
- Site visitors will not be able to access any information on the Buyandsell.gc.ca website, including tender and award notices.
Interruption of the Government Electronic Tendering Service (GETS)
- The Tender Management Application (TMA) will be unavailable. TMA users will not be able to sign in to TMA to create, amend, or publish tender or award notices.
- There will be no Express publishing of tender and award notices.
Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements Application (SOSA App)
- Authorized provincial/territorial users and any interested federal employees will not be able to view standing offers and supply arrangements.
- Procurement officers who manage SOs and SAs will not be able to sign in and make changes to their standing offers and supply arrangements.
For general inquiries relating to procurement, please Contact Us.
Stay informed about tenders, website updates and procurement news by subscribing to the: