Buyandsell.gc.ca is introducing a new tender notice page design which makes it easier to find the information you need to know to decide if you want to submit a bid.
On this page
- What has changed on tender notice pages?
- Will the changes apply to all tenders?
- Can I find any new information on the tender?
What has changed on tender notice pages?
Two changes have been made to tender notice pages:
- Information unique to that tender notice can be found on the left side of the notice. Information common to all tenders, for example terms and conditions, can be found on the right side of the tender notice.
- The tables for solicitation documents, attachments and related procurement items can now be sorted and filtered.
Will the changes apply to all tenders?
No, only tenders that are active or published on or after August 12, 2020 will have the new tender page design.
Can I find any new information on the tender?
No, new and active tenders have the same information as expired or awarded tenders, only the layout has changed.