June 22, 2016 – Gatineau – On Wednesday, June 22, 2016 important updates will be made to the Open Data files that are accessible from Buyandsell.gc.ca.
Open data files to be updated
The following open data files will be updated:
- Contract History (CH)
- Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements (SOSA)
- Goods and Services Identification Number (GSIN)
- United Nations Standard Products and Services Code (UNSPSC)
- Mapping of Goods and Services Identification Number to United Nations Standard Products and Services Code
The following updates will be made to the open data files:
- "End of feed" column to be removed. This is currently the final line of the data file.
- "Date file published" column to be added. After the updates, this will be the last column of the data file. This column will indicate the date (YYYY-MM-DD) and time that the data file was generated.
You may call the national InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148. The line is staffed Monday to Friday from 07:30 to 17:00 Eastern Standard/Daylight time. You may also send your questions via our Web form found on the Contact Us page.
Stay informed about tenders, website updates and procurement news by subscribing to the: