Get Help with Tenders
Search for active tenders
Click the Active tenders quick-search icon and use plain language search terms to find tenders.
Try using filters on the search-results page to refine your search and/or use the search operators AND, OR, NOT and quotation marks to separate your keywords. Read more on the Get Started page.
Get notifications for new tenders or amendments
Email notification service
You can subscribe to email notifications for search results or tender notices with the Buyandsell.gc.ca Email Notification Service.
For search results, you will receive an email notification whenever an item that matches your keywords and/or filters is published, or updated or amended.
For tender notices, you can subscribe to only the tender notice, or a tender notice and its related procurement items:
- When you subscribe to a specific tender notice, you will receive email notifications for amendments and updates to that notice.
- When you subscribe to a tender notice and related procurement items, you will also receive email notifications for newly published and updated related tender notices, award notices and Standing Offers and Supply Arrangements notices.
To sign up, click the email icon on a tender notice or custom search page and fill out the subscription form. Visit the Follow Opportunities page for more details.
You can also use web feeds generated by Buyandsell.gc.ca to stay up to date. To sign up, select the RSS feed icon or the Atom feed icon on your search or tender notice page. Copy and paste the web feed URL into your favorite feed reader: the feed reader will notify you when updates are available. Visit the Follow Opportunities for more details.
If you need help understanding the federal procurement process or registering as a supplier, call the InfoLine at 1-800-811-1148.
If you have a question concerning Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders please see the Tenders Contacts page.
What do the metrics on the tenders page mean?
Find the definitions for the metrics found on tender notice pages on the Tender Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Access Government of Canada Tenders for free and without registering
- Stay informed about tenders, website updates and procurement news by subscribing to the Atom feed for Buyandsell.gc.ca related news, or the RSS feed for Buyandsell.gc.ca related news.
- Use Contacts for GSIN Codes to find contact information for the division responsible for the procurement of goods or services.
- Get email updates for new tenders or for amendments - Learn how to follow opportunities.