ARCHIVED Aircraft Structures Technician Trai (W6570-16AT01/A)

Attention! Are you a business that can supply products and services in support of Canada’s response to COVID-19?

Canada wants to hear from you. Find out more here.

The Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA) replaced the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) on July 1, 2020. Canadian procurements are not subject to any procurement obligations under CUSMA.

Archived Content

Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.

Tender Notice

Status

Publishing status
Awarded

Dates

Publication date
2016/09/13
Amendment date
2016/09/28
Date closing
2016/10/03 14:00 Central Daylight Time (CDT)

Details

Reference number
PW-$WPG-209-9981
Solicitation number
W6570-16AT01/A
Region of delivery
Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan
Notice type
Notice of Proposed Procurement (NPP)
GSIN
Trade agreement
  • None
Tendering procedure
The bidder must supply Canadian goods and/or services
Procurement entity
Public Works and Government Services Canada
End user entity
Department of National Defence

Contact Information

Contact name
Allard, Ken
Contact phone
(204) 229-5423 ( )
Contact fax
(204) 983-7796
Contact address
Room 100
167 Lombard Ave.
Winnipeg
Manitoba
R3B 0T6

Activity

The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.

Page views
(English page)
-
Unique page views
(English page)
-
Tender notice updates
Get notifications for this tender notice:
RSS feed   Atom feed
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.

Description

Trade Agreement: NONE
Tendering Procedures: The bidder must supply Canadian goods and/or services
Competitive Procurement Strategy: 
Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement: No
Nature of Requirements: 

Aircraft Structures Technician Trai

W6570-16AT01/A
Allard, Ken
Telephone No. - (204) 229-5423

INSTRUCTIONAL SERVICES - AIRCRAFT STRUCTURES TECHNICIANS

i.The Canadian Forces School of Aerospace Technology and Engineering (CFSATE), of the 2 Canadian Air Division, DND has a requirement for apprentice-level instructional services for Aircraft Structures Technicians to augment CFSATEs production capability. The language of instruction required is English or French as dictated by serial.

ii.The Aircraft Structures Technician Training Program curriculum consists of approximately 30% theory, taught in a classroom environment and includes lectures, exercises, and demonstrations. The remaining 70% is practical application of the theory conducted at the contractors training site using the contractors training aids and test equipment.

iii.This training must be delivered at a contractors Transport Canada Approved Training Organization. The contractors training site must therefore be located within 50 km radius of a Canadian military establishment capable of supporting the number of students selected for the training. 

The requirement is limited to Canadian goods and/or services.

Delivery Date: Above-mentioned

The Crown retains the right to negotiate with suppliers on any procurement.

Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada.

Access and terms of use

Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.

You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.

This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.

Solicitation Documents

FileAmendment numberLanguageUnique Download Event (English page)Date added
ABES.PROD.PW_WPG.B209.E9981.EBSU000.PDF000English- 2016-09-13
ABES.PROD.PW_WPG.B209.F9981.EBSU000.PDF000French- 2016-09-13
ABES.PROD.PW_WPG.B209.E9981.EBSU001.PDF001English- 2016-09-28
ABES.PROD.PW_WPG.B209.F9981.EBSU001.PDF001French- 2016-09-28

Related Award Notices

Related Contract History