Technical Publications Services (W7006-19P003/A)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2019/06/05 14:00 Central Daylight Time (CDT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of delivery
- Notice type
- Notice of Proposed Procurement (NPP)
- Trade agreement
- Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (CPFTA)
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- World Trade Organization-Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP)
- Canada-Panama Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement (CKFTA)
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
- Tendering procedure
- All interested suppliers may submit a bid
- Competitive procurement strategy
- Best Overall Proposal
- Procurement entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- End user entity
- Department of National Defence
- Contact name
- Zdan, Tyler
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- (204) 509-5743 ( )
- Contact fax
- (204) 983-7796
- Contact address
Room 100 167 Lombard Ave. Winnipeg Manitoba R3B 0T6
Find Out Who Is Interested In This Tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
Trade Agreement: CETA / WTO-AGP / CPTPP / NAFTA / CFTA / FTAs with Peru / Colombia / Panama / Korea Tendering Procedures: All interested suppliers may submit a bid Competitive Procurement Strategy: Best Overall Proposal Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement: No Nature of Requirements: Technical Publications Services W7006-19P003/A Zdan, Tyler Telephone No. - (204) 509-5743 Tyler.Zdan@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca Fax No. - (204) 983-7796 The Department of National Defence, 402 Squadron Winnipeg, has a requirement for the provision of technical publication services for ongoing maintenance support of CT-142 Dash-8 aircraft. The resulting contract will be in place for one year from the date of award and will include three (3), one-year option periods. Delivery Date: Above-mentioned The Crown retains the right to negotiate with suppliers on any procurement. Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.