List of Interested Suppliers for RFSA - South Coast Salmon Monitoring and Biological Support (F1054-180042/B)
Find a List of Interested Suppliers who have self-identified as interested in this tender.
Important: The LIS for a specific tender notice does not replace or affect the tendering procedures in place for the procurement. Businesses are still required to respond to bid solicitations and to compete based on established bid criteria.
Tender Description Summary
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2022/09/30 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Procurement entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Notice type
- Notice of Proposed Procurement (NPP)
- Neil Freeborn
- The Proposal Guy
- Steven Lacasse
- North Vancouver Island Salmonid Enhancement Association
- 250 956=2094
- Kent O'Neill
- Nootka Sound Watershed Society
- Rupert Gale
- Gillard Pass Fisheries Association
- Azim Shariff
- Azure Skies Environmental Consulting
- Christine Dedrick
- Project Coordinator
- Seven Generations Environmental Services Ltd.
Become an Interested SupplierJoin the List of Interested Suppliers for RFSA - South Coast Salmon Monitoring and Biological Support (F1054-180042/B)
About the List of Interested Suppliers
The List of Interested Suppliers is archived when a tender is no longer active.Read 'Join a List of Interested Suppliers' to learn more.
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total page or unique views of the LIS for this tender notice, you will need to add the English and French page counts.