Multipurpose Training Shooting & Driving (W3048-20KF46/A)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2020/02/03 14:00 Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of delivery
- Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, National Capital Region, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan
- Notice type
- Notice of Proposed Procurement (NPP)
- Trade agreement
- Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (CPFTA)
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- World Trade Organization-Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP)
- Canada-Panama Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement (CKFTA)
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
- Tendering procedure
- All interested suppliers may submit a bid
- Competitive procurement strategy
- Rotational Sourcing
- Procurement entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- End user entity
- Department of National Defence
- Contact name
- Choquette, Herb
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- (613) 536-4874 ( )
- Contact fax
- (613) 545-8067
- Contact address
Kingston Procurement Des Acquisitions Kingston 86 Clarence Street, 2nd floor Kingston Ontario K7L 1X3
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
Trade Agreement: CETA / WTO-AGP / CPTPP / NAFTA / CFTA / FTAs with Peru / Colombia / Panama / Korea Tendering Procedures: All interested suppliers may submit a bid Competitive Procurement Strategy: Rotational Sourcing Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement: No Nature of Requirements: Multipurpose Training Shooting & Driving W3048-20KF46/A Choquette, Herb Telephone No. - (613) 536-4874 Fax No. - (613) 545-8067 The Department of National Defence (DND) has a requirement for a Contractor to provide the facilities, instructors and equipment to conduct training exercises for up to 14 soldiers in Canada. The training will be focused on the use of various transportation types ranging from person-borne equipment such as skis, to motorized equipment such as snowmobiles and motorcycles, in mountainous and austere terrain during all weather conditions. Some of the exercises will include firing weapons while on the Contractors facilities. Delivery Date: Above-mentioned The Crown retains the right to negotiate with suppliers on any procurement. Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.