CAF Diving Equipment (W8482-182212/A)
Tender Notice - Letter of Interest (LOI)/Request for Information (RFI)
- Days until closing
- 1 month 1 week hence
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2021/03/04 14:00 Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- C216C: Marine Architect and Engineering Services
- J019A: Maintenance, Repair, Modification, Rebuilding & Installation of Equipment related to Ships
- JX3655: Gas Generating and Dispensing Systems, Fixed or Mobile - Repair
- JX4220: Marine Life Saving and Diving Equipment - Repair
- JX4410: Industrial Boilers, Heating Plant Control System - Repair and Overhaul/Servicing
- JX4410A: Boilers, Marine - Repair and Overhaul
- JX4460: Air Purification Equipment - Repair
- JX6515: Medical and Surgical Instruments, Equipment and Supplies - Repair
- JX8120: Commercial and Industrial Gas Cylinders - Repair
- JX8145: Specialized Shipping and Storage Containers - Repair
- N1386: Explosive Ordnance Disposal Tools, Underwater
- N3655: Gas Generating and Dispensing Systems, Fixed or Mobile
- N4220: Marine Life Saving and Diving Equipment
- N4410: Industrial Boilers
- N4460: Air Purification Equipment
- N6515: Medical and Surgical Instruments, Equipment and Supplies
- N8120: Commercial and Industrial Gas Cylinders
- N8145: Specialized Shipping and Storage Containers
- Region of delivery
- British Columbia
- National Capital Region
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- End user entity
- Department of National Defence
- Procurement entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Tendering procedure
- All interested suppliers may submit a bid
- Competitive procurement strategy
- N/A - P&A/LOI Only
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
Trade Agreement: Tendering Procedures: All interested suppliers may submit a bid Competitive Procurement Strategy: N/A - P&A/LOI Only Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement: No Nature of Requirements: This amendment 005 is raised: 1. to provide the NSNs for the Recompression Chambers, and 2. to respond to a question from the Industry. ________________________________ This amendment 004 is raised: 1. to provide a revised schedule; and 2. to respond questions from the Industry. ________________________________ This amemdment 003 is raised: 1. to provide a revised schedule; and 2. to respond to a question from the Industry. ________________________________ This amendment 002 is raised: 1. To provide additional information on the intent and approach to the sustainment of CAF diving equipment and request feedback from the Industry. Please submit your responses to the Contracting Authority no later than September 18, 2020. 2. To change the Contracting Authority to: W8482-182212/A Beaumier, Julie Telephone No. - (613) 851-9981 ________________________________ CAF Diving Equipment W8482-182212/A Strangemore, Jessica Telephone No. - (873) 354-6843 ( ) TITLE: Sustainment of Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Diving Equipment Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC) is requesting Industry feedback regarding sustainment work and management of diving equipment used in the CAF for the Government of Canada, Department of National Defence (DND). BACKGROUND INFORMATION: The current sustainment method of CAF diving equipment employs multiple levels of resources to achieve the goals of the prescribed maintenance programme. With increasing operational requirements and pressures on human resources on multiple levels, the current sustainment model is no longer optimal. DND is seeking to streamline this programme through partnership with Industry, thereby ensuring optimal resources are employed to achieve Canadas defence objectives. In general, the following lists the three classes of equipment under consideration and their current concept of support: a. Personal diving equipment b. Recompression chambers c. Diving air compressors CLOSING DATE FOR THE RFI: RESPONSES to this RFI are to be submitted to the PWGSC Contracting Authority identified above, ON OR BEFORE APRIL 30, 2020. However the RFI will remain available on www.buyandsell.gc.ca until a formal RFP is released. Delivery Date: Above-mentioned The Crown retains the right to negotiate with suppliers on any procurement. Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada.
- Contact name
- Beaumier, Julie
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- (613) 851-9981 ( )
- Contact address
11 Laurier St. / 11, rue Laurier Place du Portage, Phase III 6C2 Gatineau Quebec K1A 0S5
Find out who is interested in this tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
Support for smaller businesses
If you have questions specific to this procurement, please contact the Contracting Authority identified in the “Contact information” section of this tender notice.
If you need help understanding the federal procurement process or registering as a supplier, contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises. We have a network of offices across Canada.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.