ARCHIVED Fire Fighting vehicle Repairs (W8486-206706/A)
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2020/03/13 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
- Region of delivery
- Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, National Capital Region, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan
- Notice type
- Notice of Proposed Procurement (NPP)
- Trade agreement
- Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (CPFTA)
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- World Trade Organization-Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP)
- Canada-Panama Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement (CKFTA)
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
- Tendering procedure
- All interested suppliers may submit a bid
- Competitive procurement strategy
- Lowest/Lower Bid
- Procurement entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- End user entity
- Department of National Defence
- Contact name
- Pearson, Neil
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- (613) 462-6793 ( )
- Contact fax
- (613) 943-7620
- Contact address
140 OConnor, Tower East 4th Floor 140 OConnor, Tour Est 4ème étage Ottawa Ontario K1A 0S5
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
- Tender notice updates
- Get notifications for this tender notice:
For more information on notifications, visit the Follow Opportunities page.
Trade Agreement: CETA / WTO-AGP / CPTPP / NAFTA / CFTA / FTAs with Peru / Colombia / Panama / Korea Tendering Procedures: All interested suppliers may submit a bid Competitive Procurement Strategy: Lowest/Lower Bid Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement: No Nature of Requirements: Fire Fighting vehicle Repairs W8486-206706/A Pearson, Neil Telephone No. - (613) 462-6793 ( ) Fax No. - (613)943-7620 ( ) Canada has a requirement for Repair Services for Fire Fighting Vehicle fleet including inspection, testing, repair, painting, modifications, training, certification, Field Service Representatives (FSR), Mobile Repair Party (MRP), Emergency Vehicle Technician (EVT), Technical Investigations, and materials for the period of performance from date of contract award to 31 March, 2023 with two irrevocable one year options to 31 March 2025. The fire fighting vehicle fleet has been divided into three groups of vehicles as follows; Annex A - Fire Fighting vehicles; Annex B - E-One Bronto Articulated Aerial Fire Fighting vehicles; and Annex C - Rosenbauer T-REX Articulated Aerial Fire Fighting vehicles. Up to three (3) contracts may be awarded for this requirement Delivery Date: Above-mentioned The Crown retains the right to negotiate with suppliers on any procurement. Documents may be submitted in either official language of Canada.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.