Invitation to Canadian businesses owned or led by persons with disabilities to tell us about their businesses (EN578-221778)
Tender Notice - Letter of Interest (LOI)/Request for Information (RFI)
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2022/03/31 14:00 Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- 5177BA: Interior Fit-Up/Renovations
- D302A: Informatics Professional Services
- C119F: Engineering Services - Buildings
- C119A: Architectual Services - Buildings
- R109D: Translation Services
- D317B: Information Retrieval Services, Database
- C122A: Architectural & Engineering Services - Highways, Roads, Railways,Bridges and Dams
- T001A: Public Opinion Research - Quantitative
- K100A: Cleaning and Maintenance, Janitorial
- E199D: Environmental Services
- E108D: Hazardous Substance Removal and Disposal -Building Related
- K107A: Landscaping and Horticultural Services
- K105A: Commercial Security Guard and Related Services
- G001A: Nursing Care Services
- G009K: Substance Abuse Counselling
- G102A: Recreational Services
- G009H: Medical Advisory Services
- G009D: Health and Allied Services, Not Elsewhere Specified
- JX7030: ADP Software Maintenance - Other than Microcomputer
- JX6640: Laboratory Equipment and Supplies - Repair
- JX2815AB: DIESEL ENGINES, REPAIR, OVERHAUL, MODIFICATION AND MAINTENANCE, MARINE AND NON SPECIFIC COMPONENTS
- JX3950: Winches, Hoists, Cranes, and Derricks - Repair
- JX2310: Passenger Motor Vehicles - Repair
- D317E: Information Products
- N7030: ADP Software
- N7010: Automatic Data Processing Equipment, System Configuration
- N7110: Office Furniture
- T000GA: Communication Promotional Material (including printing and identification)
- T000B: Strategic Communication Services
- Region of delivery
- End user entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Procurement entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Region of opportunity
- Tendering procedure
- Trade agreement
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
Request for Information (RFI) – Invitation to Canadian businesses owned or led by persons with disabilities to tell us about their businesses
Competitive Procurement Strategy:
Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement:
Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) invites Canadian businesses owned or led by persons with disabilities to complete an online questionnaire to provide information about their businesses.
The information we gather through this questionnaire will help PSPC develop initiatives to increase the participation of businesses owned or led by persons with disabilities in federal procurement. It will also ensure that initiatives to increase participation reflect the realities and needs of these businesses.
Important: This is not a bid solicitation process and no contract will result from this request. This Request for Information (RFI) is not a condition or prerequisite for your participation in any potential subsequent solicitation. Please note that respondents will not be reimbursed for any cost incurred by completing this RFI.
How to participate
Businesses owned or led by persons with disabilities are invited to respond to an online questionnaire: https://questionnaire.simplesurvey.com/f/s.aspx?s=7af05f0d-98f9-41bb-9b35-131d9a73dc29
You may also download an alternative Word version of the questionnaire to complete and submit your responses by email. The Word version is available in the Attachment section of this RFI. Please read the Word version for submission details.
The questionnaire uses software that adheres to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 level AA. If you require additional accommodations to access or participate in the questionnaire, or if you have any additional questions about the questionnaire, please contact: TPSGC.PACRAAccessible-APAccessiblePRC.PWGSC@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca
Deadline for submission
The deadline to submit responses to the questionnaire is March 31, 2022 14:00 Eastern Standard Time.
You are encouraged to subscribe to this RFI to receive email notifications for updates related to this questionnaire process. Use the email icon at the top of this tender notice to subscribe.
The summary report of the RFI questionnaire results will be published on the Consultations and Reports page of Buyandsell.gc.ca. To be notified when an announcement is posted about the release of the report, subscribe to the Email notification service for Buyandsell.gc.ca news.
For more information
For more information about the questionnaire, please see the Frequently Asked Questions document found in the Attachment section of this RFI.
This initiative responds to Public Services and Procurement Canada's commitment to increase the diversity of bidders on government contracts. The questionnaire is part of a series of initiatives to increase the participation of businesses owned or led by persons with disabilities. PSPC is working closely with disability organizations and disability communities from across Canada to learn about their experiences with federal procurement.
- Contact name
- Higgins, Conner
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Contact address
10 Rue Wellington Gatineau, Quebec K1A 0S5 CA
Find out who is interested in this tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
Procurement support for businesses
If you have questions specific to this procurement, please contact the Contracting Authority identified in the “Contact information” section of this tender notice.
If you need help understanding the federal procurement process, contact Procurement Assistance Canada. We have a network of offices across Canada.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.