List of Interested Suppliers for Marine Procurement Outlook presentations (OUTLOOK JAN2021)
Find a List of Interested Suppliers who have self-identified as interested in this tender.
Important: The LIS for a specific tender notice does not replace or affect the tendering procedures in place for the procurement. Businesses are still required to respond to bid solicitations and to compete based on established bid criteria.
Tender Description Summary
- Publishing status
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2022/02/22 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Region of opportunity
- C216BC: Marine Management
- JX1990: Vessels, Miscellaneous - Repair
- JX1990B: Ships, and Vessels (small) - Repair, Refits and Conversions (including Dry Docks)
- JX1990C: Ships and Vessels (small) - Repair, Refits and Conversions (excluding Dry Docks)
- JX1990F: Shipboard Miscellaneous Equipment - Repair, Overhaul, Modification and Calibration
- Procurement entity
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Notice type
- Letter of Interest (LOI)/Request for Information (RFI)
- Sean Cole
- Naval Architect
- Marine Services International (2008) Ltd.
- Peter Bant
- Marine Surveyor / Naval Architect
- Russell Petrie
- RWP Inspections Ltd
- joe borges
- Sales Manager
- Designed Precision Castings
- Richard Lavigne
- Business Development - Aerospace / Defence
- Rose Integration
- Dr. Anowarul Bashar, PEng
- President and CEO
- The Optimum NAOE Solutions Inc
- Josh Temple
- Executive Director
- Coastal Restoration Society
Become an Interested SupplierDue to the publication status, the List of Interested Suppliers is closed to new submissions.
About the List of Interested Suppliers
The List of Interested Suppliers is archived when a tender is no longer active.Read 'Join a List of Interested Suppliers' to learn more.
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total page or unique views of the LIS for this tender notice, you will need to add the English and French page counts.