Janitorial Services at the Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Canadian Coast Guard Base at 632 Main St North, Selkirk, Manitoba (F5211-200033A)
Tender Notice - Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Publication date
- Amendment date
- Date closing
- 2020/12/03 14:00 Atlantic Standard Time (AST)
- Region of delivery
- End user entity
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Procurement entity
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Region of opportunity
- Tendering procedure
- Trade agreement
- Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT)
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- World Trade Organization-Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP)
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Reference number
- Solicitation number
Janitorial Services at the Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Canadian Coast Guard Base at 632 Main St North, Selkirk, Manitoba
February 1, 2020 to January 31, 2022 (24 months) with option to renew for 3 additional 1 year periods at the sole discretion of Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO).
Option periods if exercised will be February 1, 2022 through to January 31, 2023 (12 months), February 1, 2023 through to January 31, 2024 (12 months) and February 1, 2024 through to January 31, 2025
Level of Effort
1 Cleaner required daily for 6 hours to properly meet the requirements of this statement of work
Schedule of Cleaning
- Empty garbage - daily
- Clean all washrooms, wash floors and walls around urinals and toilets, clean toilets, urinals, sinks and countertops and resupply paper products and hand soap when required.
- Vacuum carpets throughout – included but not limited to administration offices, conference area, hallways and other normally vacant areas that maybe used occasionally by transient staff
- Vacuum and or damp wipe chairs fabric type dependant
- Damp wipe horizontal surfaces desks / lunchrooms / conference tables/ desks etc.
- Damp mop all tile floors
- Wipe fingerprints throughout building
- Clean glass in door windows where needed.
April and October
- Wash windows inside and out
- Clean and dust blinds
May and November
- Shampoo carpets
- Strip and wax linoleum floors
- Provide replacement lamps and replace lighting lamps that burn out, contractor responsible for lighting replacements up to the 3 metre (9 foot) height level
- Report any lighting devices that do not function after re lamping to the Departmental Representative.
- Contact name
- Walker, Kimberly
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Contact address
301 Bishop Drive Fredericton NB E3C 2M6 CA
Find out who is interested in this tender
Are you looking for partnering opportunities or thinking about bidding? Find out who is interested in the tender and add your name to the List of Interested Suppliers.
Access the List of Interested Suppliers for this tender
The following statistics are only for the English page and are provided in close to real time. To calculate the total activity for a tender notice, you will need to add the English and French statistics.
- Page views
- Unique page views
Support for smaller businesses
If you have questions specific to this procurement, please contact the Contracting Authority identified in the “Contact information” section of this tender notice.
If you need help understanding the federal procurement process or registering as a supplier, contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises. We have a network of offices across Canada.
Government of Canada (GC) tender notices and awards, solicitation documents and tender attachments are available free of charge and without registration on Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders, the authoritative location for GC tenders.
You may have received this tender notice or award through a third-party distributor. The Government of Canada is not responsible for any tender notices and/or related documents and attachments not accessed directly through Buyandsell.gc.ca/tenders.
This Government of Canada tender notice or tender award carries an Open Government Licence - Canada that governs its use. Related solicitation documents and/or tender attachments are copyright protected. Please refer to the section about Commercial Reproduction in the Buyandsell.gc.ca Terms and Conditions for more information.